The Partnership securely collects and uses personal information from constituents that includes: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and constituent comments when this data is voluntarily provided to us. In addition, the Partnership keeps a secure record of each constituent’s giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development process to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections.
The Partnership does not sell, trade, rent or share names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses of our constituents. The Partnership will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of constituents for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank constituents for their donation
- Solicit donations
- Inform constituents about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities of the Partnership
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact constituents about changes to this policy
As a rule, the Partnership publicly recognizes a constituent by publishing a constituent’s name in our Annual Report and/or online (for commemorative donations) unless the constituent explicitly chooses the "anonymous" field when making a donation by mail or online.
The Partnership uses technological and organizational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. Our security measures are continuously upgraded in keeping with technological progress.
Senior Communications Manager
National Lung Cancer Partnership
1 Point Place, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53719